The Westville Boys’ High School Foundation aims to generate financial support that will target specific strategic projects in the support of the “Four Pillars” of the School. These plans will initially focus on capital projects aimed at developing the school campus, although in time it is expected that the Foundation will aim to support the School through other initiatives such as the professional development of the teaching and coaching staff.
Griffin Wall Project
Targets for Boarding House and Student Centre
- Purchase and refurbishment of two boarding houses adjacent to the School.
- High Performance Gym on Bowdens field
- Tracked Learner Programme
- The griffin wall project – Click here to learn more
Projects that require funding in the immediate future include:
- Upgrading of the IT facilities
- Upgrading of change-rooms
- Upgrading of experimental science laboratories
Projects that require funding in the medium term (2-3 years) include:
- Construction of a Performing Arts teaching facility